Welcome to Residential Energy Solutions. We help homeowners & building professionals improve energy efficiency, comfort & air quality in their homes & buildings.
Comprehensive Energy Assessment (Audits)
• Inspection from attic to basements / crawlspace
• Evaluate windows, doors, appliances, lighting & utility bills
• Check / test heating, AC and hot water systems when applicable
• Blower door testing building envelope for heat loss, and air infiltration
• Duct testing available as needed for those with forced air systems
• Combustion analysis, gas leakage and carbon monoxide tests when applicable
• Infrared scans of building to identify air leakages & thermal loss (Insulation)
• Summary reports with test results, identified concerns, prioritized repairs and practical upgrade solutions.
• Follow-up included to address your questions or review contractor proposals.
**Individual services & tests are available when a complete audit is not needed
(We work exclusively for our clients & receive no additional compensations from contractors or manufacturers)
Other Building & Energy Services
• Energy Code compliance (blower door and duct testing) for new construction
• Home energy ratings (HERS) for new construction
• Infrared for air/thermal loss, troubleshooting hydronic and or electric radiant heat, HVAC, etc.
• Building performance consulting for remodeling & new construction projects
• Third party testing and inspection for your next building or remodeling project
• Energy specifications for upgrading buildings, HVAC, Hot water, lighting & equipment
To read about us, see testimonials or find out more about our building & testing services please go to www.BuildingDiagnosticServices.com
For questions or to make an appointment contact us here.
OR Call: 610-413-5379
Thank you so much for coming out to my home and doing such a thorough energy assessment.
I chose Residential Energy Solutions over the other companies because of your knowledge and experience as a former builder and because you don’t sell any home improvements or products like many others do. Your report was excellent and continues to be my guide as I carry out improvements. - William S
We now have a clear plan for repairing and energy upgrades of our home. Comfort has already improved with only a few things completed. I totally trust and would recommend Residential Energy Solutions as a first call with most any building issue. -Sharon in Mt. Airy
The testing, infrared images and reports provide both quality control for my installers and confidence in my customers. Residential Energy Solutions has been a great asset to my company. I will continue to use their services.
- Elmer Bieler, President Pencroft insulation
Craig of Residential Energy Solutions wrote the energy specifications and provided 3rd party inspection services for the total remodel of my home. He was 110% committed to my project and saw that my goals were met. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a building or remodeling project. - Meridith G.